How do I apply?
Applications to join the club open at various times throughout the year to coincide with our Courses.
Membership is renewable annually.
A link to our Registration form will be on the Home Page of our Web site and also on our Facebook page.
Once you are a member, you are automatically bound by the Club’s Constitution and Rules.
How much does it cost?
Individual Membership is $70 per annum plus a $20 training fee
Family Membership is $80 per annum plus a $20 training fee
Individual Membership is $60 per annum
Family Membership is $70 per annum
During the membership year you pay $20 training fee to enable you to participate in classes
How do I renew my membership?
You will receive a Membership Renewal notice from our Treasurer when your
Membership Renewal is due and you can renew HERE, or on our Facebook Page.
(Please use your name or your dogs name as the reference)
THE TAUPO DOG TRAINING CLUB AND MEMBER COMMITMENTS
Clubs commitment to members:
- To communicate with all members.
- To keep the club social, friendly and comfortable.
- To treat all club members fairly and equally.
- To give club members the opportunity to input ideas and provide confidential avenues for the raising of grievances.
- To support all club members in their dog training goals.
- Ensure that club decisions are for the benefit of the club.
Member’s commitments to club:
- To pay fees on time.
- To be punctual at all training sessions and advise instructors if unable to attend training sessions.
- To help provide assistance at annual agility and obedience shows.
- Participate in club functions, fundraising and working bees when required.
- To be understanding of the clubs commitment to Dogs NZ.
- To take responsibility for the care of the club and its equipment.
- Take responsibility for the care of your dog’s health and well-being.
- To commit to the club’s core values, mission and rules.