New members please ensure you read the Club Rules in addition to the following information. Club Rules
REQUIREMENTS FOR ATTENDING
- Dog must be registered with Taupo District Council from 3mths of age.
- Have a current vaccination certificate.
- Not be suffering from/or in contact with any infectious disease.
- Have had their final parvo shot.
- Bitches in season must be left at home for the duration of the season, which can be up to 21 days. If in doubt as to length of season check with your vet. Please continue to attend classes in this case, as you can still train your dog at home.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO CLASS
In addition to the dog, a halti and/or collar and lead. The lead should be leather, nylon or rope (not chain). The dog should be wearing their current registration tag and handlers carrying poo bags at all times and also treats and toys to reward your dog. Handlers should wear suitable clothing and flat healed footwear with a good profile. PLEASE, NO JANDALS as the flip flop noise is very distracting to the dog and also sandals and/or shoes provide better protection should your dog stand on your foot (particularly if it is a big dog.)
Please see the Terms Dates and Registration tab for further information